Identifying energy and water efficiency opportunities can save your business thousands and increase your sustainability credentials.
Rising utility costs represent a significant cost burden and risk to many high use facilities.
Within many sites retrofitting existing plant and equipment can achieve significant savings above business as usual saving thousands.
Investing in the development of detailed facilities studies and audits is a wise choice given these documents typically pay for themselves quickly through identified efficiencies.
To assist in identifying cost saving opportunities some of our solutions include:
- Level 1 & 2 energy and water audits
- Level 3 energy and water audits (Incorporating elements of the Australian Standard (AS/NZS3980:2000))
- Detailed facility upgrade studies
- Resource efficiency studies
- Options assessment and business case development (OPEX/CAPEX/NPV & IRR calculations)
- Options presentation and proposals (fit for board, C Level executives, partners, investors and government bodies)